The International Workshop on Bio-Inspired Robots
|Date||:||06 - 08 April 2011|
Robot demonstration are welcome and must be submitted to the Workshop Chair by February 15, 2011. The workshop can accommodate most forms of robot locomotion (e.g., walking, swimming, climbing, flying, etc).
The following keynote speakers are confirmed:
- Paolo Dario, Scuola Superiore Santa'Anna, IT
- Frederic Boyer, Ecole des Mines de Nantes, FR
- Hao Liu, Chiba University, JP
- Nicolas Franceschini, CNRS/Aix-Marseille Univ., FR
- Sten Grillner, Karolinska Institutet, S
- Michael S. Triantafyllou, MIT MechE, US
- Eva Kanso, University of Southern California, US
- Simon Thorpe, CerCo- UMR 5549, UPS - CNRS, FR
- Shigeo Hirose, Tokyo Institute of Technology, JP
Submissions of three-page extended abstracts (PDF format) are welcome. When submitting abstracts, authors are invited to mention whether they are interested in publishing their papers in a SPECIAL ISSUE OF AN ISI JOURNAL ON THE TOPIC.
The review process involves the submission of extended abstracts by FEBRUARY 15, 2011.
Accept/Reject decisions will be made by MARCH 1, 2011.
Authors of accepted papers will be invited either to present a poster or to prepare an oral presentation AT THE WORKSHOP.
For general and technical program inquiries about the conference, please contact the conference General Chair and/or Program Committee by e-mail at BRW@MINES-NANTES.FR
(back to overview)